Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

PC 200 L6 Komatsu

AustinHydroAx ยท 2013-07-03 17:44

I just bought a komatsu in need of repairs. It is giving an E05 and the throttle motor is shaking instead of turning. The feedback circuit Seems to be working because if you turn it manually, when it gets where it is supposed to be it stops trying to drive the motor. Having worked with stepping motors before I say it appears to be one of the driver chips gone out on the controller. Problem is I cannot seem to locate the controller. There is one box looking controller under the ac control panel that we gave the part number to the vendor and he said it was the hydraulic controller. Another rep said there was a controller under the seat. I don't see anything under the seat. Can anyone please point me to the location of the controller that drives the throttle motor? I am so jacked with my toy. It needs work but I think I got a deal on it and it is the perfect size for my business. Thanks in advance

Replies6
  1. #1AustinHydroAx2013-07-04 04:46

    Can anyone tell me where the governor controller is located and has anyone had this controller fail or is it usually just the motor? Replacements controllers are 900 and motors are 200. I already ordered a motor and will try it. I hope it works

  2. #2michel2013-07-05 09:26

    In the cab on your right hand under the switches

  3. #3AustinHydroAx2013-07-05 17:07

    Thanks will start looking there. I had been looking behind the seat.

  4. #4AustinHydroAx2013-09-01 16:41

    To add closure to this thread, the problem was the result of a broken wire that goes to the servo motor. In error I bought a replacement server off Ebay from china for 350 and it arrived in like 3 days and worked fine. Makes a good spare but as cheap as it was I wanted to say that was a good option if you need a replacement. Thanks for your assistance

  5. #5finaldrive2013-09-02 10:42

    FYI We carry stock on them for around the same price

  6. #6AustinHydroAx2013-09-02 12:07

    Never located you, will ask you first on a chain quote. Thanks for the information.