Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

PC 75 uu-2 help…

dave stepp ยท 2012-10-04 16:09

I broke it again. I piled up rocks high enough on the blade that when I swung the boom to dump, the rocks tore the bumper below the batteries and broke the hydraulic valve that is there. Now the boom will not lift, everything else works fine. It actually didn't break the valve just a large nipple that is bolted to it. Does anyone have one of these pieces or a valve...Thanks or your help in advance...Oh and the serial # is 11*** Dave Stepp 575-937-5799

Replies3
  1. #1dave stepp2012-10-05 17:53

    Anyone???

  2. #2apm2012-10-05 20:28

    Hi Dave, Can't quite conceive of what you need. Maybe you can post a picture? Greg

  3. #3mike694402012-10-06 22:05

    If you did what I think you did, you must have bunged up the machine badly. Luck you did not short out the front battery. It must look ugly. You can buy fittings from Komatsu. How bad did you mess up the sheet metal and plastic covers? Take it easy guy! I bashed up mine, but hammered the sheetmwtal out and it looks dececnt now. It is a good idea to keep rocks off the front blade, as sooner or later, one will enter the cab.