Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Pc200-3 Fuel Separator

blooper ยท 2013-03-19 21:28

Can someone please tell me where I find the fuel/water separator on a 1988 pc200? Or is there only the drain under the tank? I have a service manual which shows the actual separator but nothing saying where it is. I looked everywhere and can't find it. Thanks!

Replies3
  1. #1KomatsuUsedOz2013-03-20 00:45

    Hi Blooper, It is mounted with the pre-filter on a bracket on the frame. If you need a visual, PM me and i will send you the page from our parts book. Brodie

  2. #2John C.2013-03-20 01:03

    If it is a model made for the US it doesn't have one. It will have a screen in the banjo bolt on the inlet side of the hand priming pump and and fuel filter.

  3. #3blooper2013-03-20 07:32

    It could be a US model...it would make me feel better if it doesn't have one, I looked pretty hard, lol. I'll make sure with the pic Brodie sends me though. Thanks for the help guys.