Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

PC200-8 fault code

siku ยท 2013-05-16 06:28

It is showing fault code E15 CA428.Can anyone link me to the fault code list or help me out with this one thank you

Replies5
  1. #1hitachi daft2013-05-16 15:43

    I think your fault code is fuel related had this fault code 210-8 water sensor on filter was broken changed filters and repaired sensor gone

  2. #2coalrulz2013-05-17 18:38

    siku, hitachi daft is correct, CA428 water in fuel level sensor high error. Sensor is located on primary fuel filter water seperator bowl. Since this is a "high error" probably either sensor or wires have shorted to each other.

  3. #3isna55132015-12-11 05:09

    I have same this code Eror : E15ca428 Any one can help me ?

  4. #4tool_king2015-12-11 08:56

    isna5513 manual sent to you.

  5. #5isna55132015-12-11 09:14

    Where you sent it I didn't received Can you send it to my Email : [email protected] Thanks Regards