Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

PC200LC-6 Throttle Control Issue

jdunlap ยท 2023-08-07 18:34

PC200LC-6 (SN90426) Problems began with starter failure. Burnt starter up then I realized I had a bad ignition switch causing the starter to remain engaged. New starter and new ignition switch. My dad was replacing the battery and arched the hot terminal. Now the machine will start and idle, but will not throttle up with the control dial and won't shutdown with the key switch. Also, the monitor screen is not displaying correctly. Temp gauge and fuel gauge are blank and machine hours show what appears to be "Cs" instead of numbers. I downloaded the manual and was trying to run the circuitry. However, the manual states to check voltage at the "Engine throttle controller" and I can't find this controller??? Manual says it should be right beside the pump controller, but I don't see it there. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Replies0

No replies yet.