Hello, I have an PC200LC-8 that has no error codes. Machine ran perfect a day before and upon cold start the next day I instantly had this issue. tracks slow on 1 side unless I stick out and it speeds up Swings Slow Left or Right Until I Stick out or bucket curl then speeds up Slow Stick Movement unless I use both sticks in Tandem then it speeds up I checked hydraulic levels and the filters everything is full and no metal shaving inside the filters / hyd tank. From what I understand its potentially the Merge-Divider needing to be rebuilt or the Pump that needs to be rebuilt I'm not a full mechanic and machine is going to go to the shop really soon and I'm looking for some insight into if there are any of things that could cause this issue before I do these major tear downs. Thanks
check your pressure switches could be one of thems out that's the reason for no error codes.
You can watch the pump pressures on the monitor panel on that machine to narrow down what is going on. The merge divider usually joins both pump flows together when the machine is traveling and operating an implement at the same time. What you will have to check sooner or later is the differential pressure between the pump output pressure and the load sense pressure. The service manual calls it LS Differential.