Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

PC200lc-8 travel lever sticking.

southernman13 · 2026-01-09 13:37

A90291. Left drive stick is sticking very bad Ford and backwards. I tried spraying PB blaster down in there. It didn’t make any difference. Is that serviceable or should I? I was in the midst of pulling out the floorboard matt to see what I could see thought I’d check if anyone’s had this issue before thank you.

Replies3
  1. #1southernman132026-01-11 16:09

    OK, I’ll see how y’all are. Just let me tear it all to hell lol no I got it for those who are really concerned about me.Hehehe was nothing to it really it wouldn’t have been for the head of the bolts being rusty trying to get the covers off. It’d a been a piece of cake.

  2. #2Simon C2026-01-11 22:12

    Was it just seized up? Simon C

  3. #3southernman132026-01-12 02:40

    Yes sir left stick was very hard both directions