Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

PC220-7 stalling under load and bellowing black smoke

rockfall ยท 2017-09-13 15:18

Hi guys, I just had my hydraulic pump done. Replaced almost every inner parts along with the two solenoids. I also replaced the pilot valve but the function speed is not satisfactory. It stalls and blow black smoke. I had the air intake line cleaned. any ideas? Thanks

Replies6
  1. #1John C.2017-09-13 16:38

    Any codes on the computer?

  2. #2rockfall2017-09-14 19:07

    No codes

  3. #3John C.2017-09-15 11:14

    Have you checked any pressures? It sounds like something didn't get put together properly.

  4. #4mikebramel2017-09-15 22:41

    So if this all started after the pump was done the pumps are not set up right?

  5. #5rockfall2017-09-16 17:47

    The smoke was there before and I have set the tracks on 380 bars and boom raise is something around 330 bars

  6. #6John C.2017-09-17 11:32

    Have you checked you load sense pressure differentials?