Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

PC450-10 Hydraulic Schematic

John C. ยท 2020-08-28 21:12

I'm looking for a hydraulic schematic for a Komatsu PC450-10. I would be grateful for just being pointed in the right direction. Thanks, John C.

Replies4
  1. #1excavator2020-08-29 15:06

    Hey John, I assume you're looking for a PC490-10, correct? I have one in a PDF manual but so far have not been able to download just the schematics to send to you. It wants to download and send the entire 1850 page manual and of course that's to big to email. If I put it in dropbox are you able to deal with that? It's been a while since I've used dropbox but I'm sure I can remember how to do it. I'm going to be out for the afternoon but can try to deal with it early this evening.

  2. #2John C.2020-08-29 17:02

    I have drop box and I think I can down load from there. I appreciate the offer and any time you spend on doing this John C.

  3. #3excavator2020-08-29 18:50

    Drop box says the file was shared so you should have it.

  4. #4John C.2020-08-29 21:16

    Got it. Thanks!