I bought a PC45MR-5N0 last year and have had no problems until I bumped the boom into a fence post and broke what I assume to be a valve seat on a valvebody. I’ve tried the MyKomatsu parts page but from what the dealer said it is a JP spec that did not have a dedicated manual. I need some help to either figure out a replacement valve seat or body or a potential work around (other generic valve body) I have attached some pics and would GREATLY appreciate some help from you all. Thanks Zac
From your pictures, the valve attached to the boom cylinder looks like a Burst/Load Holding valve. From what I have seen, not very common to see these on later Komatsu models here in states. Appears to be more common across the pond in either direction. Check your inbox as I am planning to send you some info on the valve that maybe useful.
I don't see those on excavators here at all