I have a 1995 PC75 with steel tracks. Ordered a new bottom roller from Komatsu dealer,it came and it looks different . It has no outer flanges just a raised portion in middle much like a carrier roller.Cant see this being right. Dealer looked into it and got word back that this is the roller used for both steel and rubber tracks. Seems to me it wouldnt keep the tracks on as well but I dont know.I keep looking at other excavators when im near them and never see one with steel tracks that doesnt have flanged rollers. Anyone know anything about this? Thx
What's the complete model and serial number? Half a dozen different PC75's listed.
Its a pc75 uu2, s/n 12808
Did they sell you a 201-30-00313 ? There's at least a dozen part numbers for various versions and substitutes, crazy.
the part number from my parts book is 201-30-00210 which shows it being a flanged roller like original.not sure if that subd to the one i got or ?Ill ask dealer on Mon.I dont have a number for the one they sent(it sat around for awhile and paperwork is someplace safe.)
Here's the list of apparent substitute/interchangeable part numbers: 2013000292 2013000291 2013000061 2013064350 2013000060 2013000290 2013000293 2013000062 21W3000050 2013000310 2013000313 2013000312 2013000311 Poke and hope.....