Dandy
a sweet self built grader, i have seen the photo lots of times on facebook, so this grader get famous
damb.... just damb
That is the Grader of the Future, in California. Funny thing, in picture the operator is pushing it, he is not on the pedals. That is the real future of graders in california; foot power. Mexican tire-sandals foot power.
Yeah, I think I seen that thing on Facebook too.
Here a video from it https://www.facebook.com/670302086319248/videos/1231537913528993/?fref=nf
I would think that lean wheel, blade extention and articulating (pushing from other side), would make that even more impressive. I suppose that with the blade extension you would need two more cylinders pushing and that may affect the economics.
Depending on the diet of the operator/engine it is quite possible it would be outlawed soon in California on the basis of emissions. No beans , cabbage, or boiled eggs. Lol