Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Pel job eb 12.4

T goose ยท 2015-08-03 02:21

Does anyone know if a workshop/ service manual exists for the eb12.4 (English version if poss). If so would you please let me know where I could gets copy. Many thanks 4 reading this.

Replies2
  1. #1uffex2015-08-05 08:53

    Good day T Goose We have some Pel Job info but not any manuals, if you can be specific send me a mail by the forum, try and help. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2T goose2015-08-09 15:23

    Uffex thanks for your message & sorry for slow response. Basically I want to give the Pel a good service. Its new to me & been stood over 4yr due to favour of newer machine. Any info on track tension would be helpful. I have engine air/oil/fuel filter on way & also set of hydraulic filters. Other than the obvious grease points do you know of anything else that requires attention on these machines. Thanks again.