Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Peljob

peljob 1 · 2024-11-26 14:15

Hi everyone I’m new to posting on this forum but looking for some advise help please I have what I think is a Peljob 12.4 mini digger plate badly scuffed , I have owned this for over 20 years and have used it to convert a barn evenings and weekends and what a cracking machine I have not used for 3 plus years but new battery and cracked up first time First has anyone got any repair manuals or part catalogues that they could be so kind as to let me have a copy? 2 issues I have is the rear track tensioner bearings have become partially seized and need replacing does anyone have the bearing sizes I need so I can order in first before stripping for replacement ?? and will I come across any other problems The other issue I have is swapping between slew and fixed I found the relay corroded and faulty where can I get one and what do I need Any help much appreciated Thanks Richard

Replies0

No replies yet.