Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Peters Family Trucking

petersfamilytru ยท 2008-03-16 17:27

PIctures of our little machine on a demolition job.

Replies21
  1. #1petersfamilytru2008-03-16 17:39

    More Random Pictures of Demo Jobs. The flatbed is loaded with cheese making equipment from the total demolition of the Bandon Cheese Factory.

  2. #2K&W2008-03-16 20:18

    That dump truck is an sweet man!!!! You have anymore pics of your dump truck?????? :jawdrop

  3. #3petersfamilytru2008-03-16 20:43

    Old W-922. That is an old KW W-922 with a small cam 350 and a 5x4 transmission. It needs some paint and chrome, but it's a good old truck. I'll look for some pictures and post them... I never thought anyone would want another look at that old beast!

  4. #4K&W2008-03-16 21:15

    Why......Old School ....is Too Cool :cool2!!!!

  5. #5Eric2008-03-16 21:27

    That lowboy is awsome. I could sure use one like that, what is it?? Year, make, model??? I really like that.

  6. #6Countryboy2008-03-17 00:44

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums petersfamilytru! :drinkup

  7. #7petersfamilytru2008-03-17 00:45

    1966 Pierce That is a 1966 Pierce lowboy... It's a little cumbersome not having a detachable gooseneck, but it's one tough old trailer. I side load my excavators and load the dozer's over the rear. On a rainy day, when the trailer isn't level, it can give you one hell of an adrenaline rush!

  8. #8petersfamilytru2008-03-17 00:49

    Better picture of the trusty old Pierce lowboy We've hauled some extremely heavy loads on this old beast.

  9. #9petersfamilytru2008-03-17 00:56

    John Deere 644B This is a great old loader that has a new engine, transmission, and 4 new tires. It doesn't look like much, but we've got a 3 yard general purpose bucket and log forks for it. Not much to look at, but it work great!

  10. #10petersfamilytru2008-03-17 01:00

    The Pride of the Company This is my favorite piece of machinery... I enjoy everything about this D6D. It has around 2000 original hours on it and everything works perfectly!

  11. #11tonka2008-03-17 09:48

    Do you guys burn everything up there? I am from cali, and worked for a large land clearing outfit, I operated a diamond Z tub grinder and we sold the chips to cogens... we also did demolition. that grapple must work good for stackin trees...:notworthy

  12. #12EZ TRBO2008-03-17 16:27

    Nice looking pics, and as said above, OLD SCHOOL RULES. Thanks again Trbo

  13. #13Ray Welsh2008-03-17 17:27

    Those old KWs have a great reputation in Australia. Newer ones, not so good..........C ya......Ray

  14. #14Wolf2008-03-17 17:33

    awesome equipment.

  15. #15petersfamilytru2008-03-17 23:41

    We'll pull most anything At Peters Family Trucking we pride ourselves on our ability to handle a varied workload. In one of these pictures we are hooked to a 53' Dry Van to pull processed cranberries 180 miles North of Bandon, Oregon. We will haul several loads of cranberries during the months of October and November.

  16. #16petersfamilytru2008-03-17 23:59

    I thought I was posting some more pictures with this, but it didn't seem to work.

  17. #17petersfamilytru2008-03-18 01:41

    Lets try to put some more equipment pictures on here. The bottomdump doesn't see a lot of use... Since it's a cross-gate style. It does spread nice though. The Komatsu PS220LC I am actually partners on with another person... I don't have a lot of need for a big excavator, so the partnership works great.

  18. #18petersfamilytru2008-03-29 17:12

    Wow, after a loooonnnngggggg winter, I finally have every piece of equipment working on actual "paying" jobs. In the middle of February, I wondered if this day would ever come again!!!

  19. #19ZAXIS2008-03-29 22:53

    Dear petersfamilytru, that is a beautiful green KW tractor. The 490E is clean and straight for the kind of work you do with it. It's nice to see owner/operator equipment that is respected and cared for. That's how we treat our stuff-like it is family. We know we are blessed to have what little we do have. Thanks for the nice pictures. Sincerely, ZAXIS

  20. #20petersfamilytru2008-03-30 15:50

    Thank you for the compliments... I sure try to keep everything in the best shape I can afford. Next winter, if we have a good enough summer, it's time for the paintshop on several pieces of equipment and the old dumptruck! www.petersfamilytrucking.com

  21. #21Eric2008-03-30 22:26

    She's a beauty. I have ''lowboy envy''!