Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Pettibone super 20 with a bucket

KES2020 ยท 2021-04-25 18:37

Has anyone mounted a bucket for carrying sand on a super 20?

Replies2
  1. #1Delmer2021-04-25 19:32

    They made a bucket for the super 6 so you could copy that or mount an available bucket. That would be a big bucket on a 20. The tilt cylinders might not have as much range as you'd like, for dumping and tipping back. The factory bucket was a flat forklift style bucket for loose materials only I'd assume.

  2. #2Vetech632021-04-27 08:33

    What is the age of your Super 20? Serial Number? I will tell you that the boom design is for lifting, not pushing. I had a customer in Chicago years ago that would clamp a railroad tie in the pipe clamps and use it to push snow from the parking lots. They bent the booms on both machines.