Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Philippine Mars Launching in Time Lapse July 11,2016

TimeLapse · 2016-07-14 08:57

It took 1 hour to video the event[video=youtube;kyDxPxNN3xA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyDxPxNN3xA[/video]

Replies4
  1. #1CRAFT2016-07-14 13:23

    ANOTHER Awesome Video !!! …… Going to be a Sad Day when She leaves her Home on the Island for the last Time !!!! …. Doug A. is my Neighbour and has told me Many Many stories of "Bird Dogging" the Big Birds …. seen the video they took when they had to Temp put Both Mars planes down on Green Lake, BC. …. The Year BC Burned in '03 …. Thanks Again for Sharing !!! …. Cheers

  2. #2Doug19662016-07-14 17:07

    Hi, Hawaii mars just did a fly over of the South Island. Should be video on Check 6 news tonite!! Thanks Doug.

  3. #3TimeLapse2016-07-14 18:17

    Over Duncan today [video=youtube;AAC0CSjIqlI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAC0CSjIqlI[/video]

  4. #4diamondtguy2016-07-15 00:56

    Thank you.....Like the Royal Hudson she (along with her sister) are things that should stay here in BC..Even if they leave I am sure they will be well looked after... I have watched everything I have found on the Mars planes...Just something about multi engines...