Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Photo Test

[-Agent-] ยท 2009-09-29 01:47

Don't remember if it is the same on this forum as others.. Me when I was about 5?

Replies1
  1. #1digger242j2009-09-29 03:29

    Hi, A. Nice to see you're still alive and kicking. Just so you don't get off on the wrong foot... You might recall that I sent you a PM quite a while ago, encouraging you to post content that adds value to the site, not just post content for the sake of posting something . Some of what you had posted, which we decided to remove, was stuff like 'this is my room' and 'this is my ATV', and 'here's my computer that I play games on', etc. That's part of what got you onto thin ice here--that sort of stuff is appropriate for a facebook or myspace page, but it really doesn't add anything to the sort of professional level of conversations that are what this site is intended for. I tried to think of a way to express, in an easily understood way, why that sort of thing (the facebook, myspace, quality of content), doesn't really serve any purpose here, not only so you might understand better, but some other members too. I hope this will help: This forum is a place for professionals, and other interested parties, to talk about the world of heavy equipement. Sometimes, those conversations will include discussions of your place in the world of heavy equipment. What this forum is not, is somewhere to discuss your world, and the place of heavy equipment in it. If what you're going to post is focused on your world, then you'd be better served by facebook or myspace. It does take a certain amount of maturity to understand that distinction, and a certain amount of discipline to post in line with that. I'm looking forward to seeing that you've developed that maturity and discipline. :thumbsup