Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Photo Test for Showtime

J Olender ยท 2011-02-13 17:36

A little bit of what I've been working on the last few years. I'm going to try to post more photos, I'm a little rusty with this stuff. Hopefully you guys like pics as much as I do!

Replies16
  1. #1J Olender2011-02-13 17:48
  2. #2J Olender2011-02-13 17:54

    I think I'm getting the hang of this.

  3. #3J Olender2011-02-13 17:59

    That Kenworth was my first hauler. Can you guess the year??

  4. #4J Olender2011-02-13 18:15

    Love to see some of your pics. And thanks to all who have posted pics already!

  5. #5Colorado Digger2011-02-13 20:08

    nice pics!! that scenery looks like the area i grew up in. east bay, lafayette, orinda. but who knows? very nice septic work. it looks like you are well qualified. regards. CD ohh ya.i love tangling with those dozer pins.!

  6. #6CM19952011-02-13 20:30

    That looks like a complicated septic system, care to share the specifics? Nice, neat work BTW. As far as the red KW, I would say 1972-74 model.

  7. #7EGS2011-02-13 20:33

    I like the pics. Nice seeing things from other parts of the country. I was going to guess the truck was a '73.

  8. #8J Olender2011-02-13 22:00

    The KW is a '69, 250 Hp and a 9 speed. You gotta start somewhere right?! Most of this work is in and around Placer county Ca. As far as these septic's out here, the powers that be are really pushing for pretreatment as much as they can. They are expensive and kind of complicated. They also require annual inspections.

  9. #9Colorado Digger2011-02-13 22:35

    is that in the sac. area?

  10. #10J Olender2011-02-14 00:26

    Yeah it's pretty much half way between Sac and Tahoe on I80. Been here all my life, hope to be able to stay.

  11. #11nedly052011-02-14 06:46

    Nice looking work there, I like your hauler set up I always thought a truck like that would be handy.

  12. #12maddog2011-02-14 08:47

    thanks for sharing, did someone keep the bee swarm?

  13. #13J Olender2011-02-15 00:05

    Nah, those bees took off later that day. I think it was a whole colony. I'm going to try to post a few more pics, as soon as I can figure out where the heck they went too in this blessed computation machine!! Cheers

  14. #14J Olender2011-02-16 14:41

    I'm having serious photo issues right now. This was my first water main project. 3000' of 8" through the woods and over the hills. Lots of steep and challenging terrain. The finished product turned out very well, I hope to do more of it.

  15. #15J Olender2011-02-17 12:17

    More water

  16. #16DavidBlaine2011-02-17 12:38

    Great work! That was just a swarm of bees? No hive there? Nadeem