Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

photos and information on earthmoving machines and trucks adapted and set up to work in foundries and steelworks “steel mill

trombeur · 2023-08-06 13:19

Do you happen to have photos or information on trucks or earthmoving machines and steel mill dumpers that work in steel mills to move metal slag and bulk materials, thanks, it is a very interesting topic in my opinion, thanks, greetings slope tipper truck? Hot Slag Handling Tools​ https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...2ahUKEwjk6v7Pw8iAAxWRyKQKHXj7DdIQMygCegQIARBW Pinterest Steel mill heavy equipment Hot Slag - Philippi-Hagenbuch, Inc. www.philsystems.com

Replies2
  1. #1DDoug2023-08-08 12:43

    I owned a Fiat-Allis 12g track loader that had a decal near the back "Steel Mill Special". I don't have any pix of it though. Even though I see track pads applied to your pictured CAT 973, one would think SALT track would not tolerate the heat.

  2. #2trombeur2023-09-05 05:45

    would you kindly have pictures thanks