Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Photos and video of the 1970’s Wabco 3200B haul truck

DerelictTexture · 2012-08-15 12:15

The first set of photos are from the early 90's when the Wabco 3200B was moved in pieces from the Highland Valley Copper mine to the mining museum at Britannia Beach, Howe Sound. My dad and I stopped in during a road trip to Squamish and Whistler. That's him in the pics. The truck hasn't been prepped for the tourists yet. Here are a few videos of the 3200B http://youtu.be/-CGUiE3bRpU http://youtu.be/bOb0ibAJqYM http://youtu.be/T-A8j_WqNIo

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies1
  1. #1DerelictTexture2012-08-15 15:33

    Aerial photos from 2006/07 of the Britannia site...before the major highway improvements and more recent upgrades to the museum. I took these while I was working on the highway project...which was a near impossible thought on the day that I toured the site with my dad in the 90's