Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

physical location of GPS

chilco ยท 2024-04-06 11:03

looking for GPS on 2014 JD 310 SK TC a member said next to batteries, what does it look like? I see nothing wild directly off the batteries in the box. there is something that looks like a FICM of a diesel truck, 5 inch wide 6-8 inches long cast aluminum body with fins? a picture would be...

Replies4
  1. #1chilco2024-04-06 11:04

    perhaps not the right place to post this sorry

  2. #2CM19952024-04-06 11:11

    I can move it over to backhoe loaders if it's not a GPS specific question.

  3. #3chilco2024-04-06 11:18

    it is there as well when I aw the gps forum I thought it could be posted there then realized it may be related to gps units for grading

  4. #4CM19952024-04-06 11:24

    OK I didn't know you started 4 threads on the same topic. In the future only post one topic in one thread. Please reply to this thread - GPS location Trying to find Physical location of GPS on my 2014 310 SX TC HeavyEquipmentForums Thanks.