Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

picture test

245dlc ยท 2010-03-25 19:58

Just trying out the upload picture thing.

Replies32
  1. #1pirk422010-04-03 10:26

    very cool That old John Deer could be the coolest thing I have seen in a long time.

  2. #2farmer52010-04-09 17:17

    test

  3. #3oilburnincummin2010-04-11 21:07

    always liked anything green

  4. #4daxlw2010-04-12 12:21

    Awesome

  5. #5TorkelH2010-04-12 12:37

    Test number three This is test number 3. How can I post pictures?

  6. #6MrKomatsu2010-04-12 21:18

    awsome ole iron........i'm just all tingly.....

  7. #7systemsfarm2010-04-17 13:09

    test3 nice tractors

  8. #8tom25362010-04-17 20:51

    test

  9. #9Jeff36242010-04-21 23:45

    test

  10. #10aussie2010-04-22 22:56

    Great Photos Giday all just a test thingie to get me numbers up on the posts....Like the photos by the way ya got any more old gear ?

  11. #11245dlc2010-04-23 00:00

    I posted the rest of those pics somewhere here on the forum and I think I have some more to scan but it's one of those problems of getting around to it. Glad you liked the pictures that was a great event to go too.

  12. #12classic2010-04-23 11:19

    nice

  13. #13whughes2010-04-23 17:04
  14. #14whughes2010-04-23 17:08

    farm toy

  15. #15INDREM2010-04-27 08:27

    Nice, love the Euc. Final test

  16. #16du5tyl2010-04-27 11:14

    great crawlers! Thanks for sharing.

  17. #17245dlc2010-07-03 22:16

    having some difficulty thought I'd try here

  18. #18Muffler Bearing2010-07-24 13:39

    practice pic here's my latest hardfacing design, looks like phone photos work ok

  19. #19Heavy D2012-01-09 23:47

    Mean and Green

  20. #20Heavy D2012-01-09 23:50

    Mellow and yellow

  21. #21Heavy D2012-01-09 23:52

    Off and running

  22. #22jefflook2012-01-10 09:41

    http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/rsPicture.aspx?id=202630 Can anyone tell me what is the make and model of this dozer? Thanks! jeff

  23. #23mrh19662012-01-17 09:11

    nice pics. last test.

  24. #24MattW2012-02-12 17:32

    That's one cool looking old Euclid. Never seen a Euclid dozer before.

  25. #25MattW2012-02-12 17:35

    Jeff, looks like a Cat 983. Matt

  26. #26245dlc2012-02-12 23:07

    Why don't you guys learn to start your own thread I'd like this old one deleted if any of the moderators are around.

  27. #27weekend warrior2012-03-15 09:19

    3rd test post finished?kk Test. Complete... Hopefully

  28. #28Peter232012-04-07 16:44

    test usefor test use

  29. #29lakechicken2012-04-18 21:29

    cool

  30. #30lakechicken2012-04-18 21:31

    awesome

  31. #31Ras2012-04-22 23:16

    picture test

  32. #32LedgeEnd2012-04-25 15:22

    Nice equipment.