Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Pin Center Question

Rob_D · 2025-06-02 22:20

I have an older Komatsu pc27r-8 that has an old werk brau quick connector on it. I just bought a mower attachment that I need to weld some ears on. My machine looks like it has 35mm pins at 200mm centers. None of the weld on ears with 35mm pins have 200mm centers, they are more like 6.5 inch. Since my machine has bucket links, could they take up the difference if I went with the 6.5 inch centers? or does the center spacing matter that much? Seems like I could just get the ears, weld them at the proper width apart and then run the main pin through, then move the links to fit the shorter center pin distance. Pics: 3 new photos · Aug 11 – Nov 21, 2023 Tap to view! photos.app.goo.gl

Replies0

No replies yet.