Hello, I have a Case 1845C with CUMMINS ENGINE 4-390, we can not find ENGINE PIN, someone can he shoot us and show what this number and where it is? this is not a PIN
I'm not sure on a cummins, but if there are more numbers, they're usually on a sticker on top of the valve cover. That sticker is likely gone if it's not obvious. Is something specifically asking for the engine PIN?
You should be able to use the machine ser # tag in the cab for engine parts lookup. The 1845C had one of the first 4-390 engines. I do not recall seeing a line sticker on any in the us built machines. I know at the engine plant in N.C. they used a bar code for assembly, testing, paint, shipping, then removed before final paint. You could also use the engine parts pic on the case site in your country, along with a Cummins dealer to get your engine parts. I have never seen a engine tag not stamped from the plant. The big difference in that engine would be injectors, injection pump. That could be a short block or other front cover that was installed and not stamped. Your Case dealer should be able to give you all the numbers Engine/ injection pump/ cab/ hydro stat pumps/ attachments with the machine ser number in the cab. Like Delmer asked is there a part your needing?
Sheepfoot, I think his numbers ARE stamped, he's just obscured the digits with those squares in photo editing. He want's something more than the part no. and serial no.
Thank you all for answers. To put its registration numbers traffic from the "office-traffic" want digits pin numbers of the engine, we can not find him and the "office-traffic" do not know where they are.
So that's a government vehicle registration office that wants the PIN for the engine? give them the serial number for the engine if they want the engine. Do you already have the machine's serial number for the registration? or do you need to know where the machine serial number is located?
We showed this sign in the picture, and they told me they wanted any number of blocks of numbers engine. The engine does not know where to look PIN if they remain under the paint factory engine?