Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

PIN in CASE 1845C, where is it?

jonh_germany ยท 2016-09-04 11:10

Hello, I have a Case 1845C, we can not find ENGINE PIN, someone can he shoot us and show what this number and where it is?

Replies3
  1. #1willie592016-09-04 11:22

    Welcome to HEF jonh_germany. :drinkup I don't know how a Euro version of the machine would be set up, but if it's like the North America version with the Cummins 4-390 it would have been riveted to the side of the front timing gear cover, just forward of the injection pump. It's not unusual (I have no idea why) for that ID tag to mysteriously disappear on machines.

  2. #2jonh_germany2016-09-05 01:39

    Thanks for the reply, but look what it says

  3. #3willie592016-09-06 20:37

    Member started a new thread about this question so this thread is closed. Members can respond at this thread > HeavyEquipmentForums