The lower pivot pin broke on my hoe , i found a new pin but cant find a new bushing #7701559 .I tried my local New Holland dealer and Joseph Industries and they cant get. Does anyone know where i might find one.
if you have your old bushing and isnt torn up,take it and the new pin to a machine shop,they can make 1 way cheeper than dealer anyways.
I have a lathe, but the bushing fell out while the neighbor was using it at his house and i cant find it. I made the pins and bushings for the dipper and bucket but i had old ones to go by and also had the dimensions. If i can find one or get the od dimensions i will try to make one. When i made the others everything was easy to get to so trial and fit was easy but this hole for bushing is hard to get for this old man. i am no machinist in any way . But i do get by sometimes.