Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

PJ Trailers triple axle lowboy dump

RenoHuskerDu ยท 2019-09-21 18:27

I spent a lot of money and waited 2 months for it. I'm still glad I bought it, but there were a lot of lazy assembly errors. The worst was PJ put in a 5" cylinder that would not even dump 6 tons, instead of the 6" cylinder I paid for. They UPS'd me one in a week. Ever install a big cylinder, on your back, under a lowboy dump? Fun, fun, fun bench press time. Check out my video, and join the FB group I created for PJ Trailers users. https://www.bitchute.com/video/N8R9AM8lPGSQ/ https://www.facebook.com/groups/510567116153442/

Replies2
  1. #1ianjoub2019-09-22 08:29

    Instead of raising it up, blocking it, and doing it near vertically?

  2. #2RenoHuskerDu2019-09-22 11:50

    That might have been a somewhat easier install, but PJ warranty department told me to lay it flat to purge the air out of it. That purge worked well.