Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Planted a 7

Cam85 ยท 2016-07-19 22:32

Got a bit to keen with it.

Replies9
  1. #1Cam852016-07-19 22:34
  2. #2old-iron-habit2016-07-19 22:52

    What a cool canopy. What is that you were pushing on?

  3. #3td25c2016-07-19 22:58

    Yeah Cam , that's a waist of good firewood under the tracks mate . Have one of the boy's cut a full length tree to back up on . :drinkup

  4. #4John C.2016-07-19 23:47

    It looks like he is trying to grow more D7s.

  5. #5Scrub Puller2016-07-20 00:00

    Yair . . . Heh, heh, heh . . . not as bad as I done with that nine on here somewhere. As td25c mentions if you have a chainsaw a full length about twelve inches through across both tracks is the go . . . I have sometimes had to twitch in place with a bit of number eight through the tracks if grousers wouldn't pull it under . . . your generally out by the time you can pop the wires as it comes up under the "c" frame or push beams. Cheers. *PS. I thought you wuz getting your Blue Card and going yardying at a school?

  6. #6Cam852016-07-21 05:56

    Yeah I thought about a log from track to track. Situation wasn't right. I'll explain when I get into town and I have sometime to elaborate. As for grounds keeper position, I'm a glutton for punishment, ha ha.

  7. #7Twisted2016-07-21 17:21

    That ripper will give you a little help if you can find an anchor point.

  8. #8Cam852016-07-22 03:15

    Yes that canopy is a home built job it not to bad that's a stick rake on the front cut and stack timber under the ripper jack myself up took a lot of timber to get it that high stacked under tracks dropdown and repeat until ur sitting on something and back out. Today she went down again so bad u step of the fair board and on to the mud it will take nothing less than the outher dozer to get it out

  9. #9Queenslander2016-07-22 07:14

    Looks like it might be time to park up for a bit. This time of the year, it's not going to dry out in a hurry. Kinda fun the first time but the novelty wears thin real quick. Good luck Cam.