Hey guys I just replaced a turbo on a 210 Kobelco not it’s constantly blowing black smoke and acts like it’s in limp mode, it takes no DEF and I cleaned all the hoses and the intercooler
what generation of 210 is it and what engine does it have? what happened to the old turbo, did it come apart? have you checked the waste gate actuator to see if it moves and springs back
I’m not sure what generation it is I know it’s early 2000’s and I have not checked that I’ll check it first thing in the morning thank you buddy!
Replaced complete turbo, or just the cartridge? Did you pull the intake pipe off and start it to verify it's moving air?
You should take some photos to tell us your machine model and then we can help you more. Especially the machine monitor, based on the machine monitor we can know the exact model of your device
The machine monitor also tells you what error the device is having. Take a photo of it and post it here
It’s a mark 8, hino motor is in it the seals went out and it started pourin oil out
if it has a hino engine that would make it newer than a mark 8 which means it has a DPF filter that is probably plugged with oil now
My friend, The Kobelco SK210-8 excavator for the US market is installed with a CNH Model F4GE engine (even the SK210-9 model for the US market is still installed with a CNH Model F4HFE engine). But machines for other markets are installed with Hino J05E engines. So I assume this machine is not made for the US market
As for the SK210LC-10 model. At first, it was equipped with a Hino J05E engine, but later changed to a Yanmar 4TN107FTT engine due to Hino not being able to pass the certification of environment standards!!