Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Please help me locate a part for my skid loader.

old skool iron · 2009-07-12 00:51

I figured out what was wrong with my L 785 new holland. I had the problem with the curl on the bucket working right. As it truns out, its the loader control valve. Have you priced them? Please help me locate a used one. If it can't be had used, a good deal sure would be nice. My loader control valve is cracked, I was told welding won't work. (1994) Thanks »

Replies5
  1. #1rpctsv2009-07-19 19:14

    Sorry about this hijack,I'm a newb and having trouble posting a new thread.Hope a mod sees this and can help out.TTT

  2. #2bill onthehill2009-07-19 19:21

    You have to have 3 posts to start a new thread. keeps the spammers away.

  3. #3rpctsv2009-07-19 19:25

    Ya,I just read that.Hate to trash this guys thread ,but too late.Sorry

  4. #4cammo2009-07-26 06:30

    Welding will not work but 2 part epoxy will keep you moving for a short while make sure parts are really clean. You didn't say if it has cracked into pieces or just has a hairline. If it is a hairline use a syringe to inject epoxy into the crack

  5. #5old skool iron2009-07-26 16:07

    loader control vavle Its a single hair line crack between the two valves. A syringe huh, good idea I will give it a try. I've been tracking down a used valve, hope to have one in a week or so. Can't thank ya enough. OSI