Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Please I need your help guys

alaa ยท 2017-09-07 19:03

Hi gents, I genset 3512B FDE the alternator burnt due to short cables , I'm going to swap Mitsubishi alternator to cat generator so I need all schematic diagrams with EMCP ii + GENSET SN: CAT00000LFDE00345 ENGINE SN: CTH00441 ENGIEN MODEL : 3512HD Thanks in advance

Replies7
  1. #1alaa2017-09-08 21:55

    No one

  2. #2Cmark2017-09-09 01:11

    Here you go...

  3. #3alaa2017-09-09 09:29

    Cmark..... I do not know how to describe my thanks to you Thanks a lot

  4. #4alaa2017-09-09 18:36

    I have one more question The ECM that I have is 40 pin and the drawing shows 70 pin ECM and the generator harness connector E-C31 is 40 pin My question is The wire name on 70 pin ECM is same on 40 pin ECM with different location numbers ? Thanks for the one who helped me ( Cmark ) and who going to give some advice? My best regards

  5. #5Cmark2017-09-09 18:54

    Can you see any part numbers on your 40 pin ECM?

  6. #6alaa2017-09-09 19:04

    By tomorrow I will check .... but what I have now just the serial no for the engine and the Gen-set..

  7. #7alaa2017-09-09 19:10

    I am trying now to matching from the troubleshooting files and schematic drawing with the numbers of wires and their colors