Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Please identify this thumb mounts.

Mud Dauber ยท 2018-03-02 19:40

Many years ago I bought a 200lc to clean drainage ditches with for the local drainage district. With the long stick I also received the regular stick that came with the machine but the company that traded in the machine kept the removable parts of the thumb. So fast forward to now and I want to remove the long reach and put the regular stick on to remove fence and trees in the fence but need to replace the thumb. Can anyone identify the manufacturer by the remaining parts on the stick? TIA.

Replies7
  1. #1suladas2018-03-02 21:06

    No idea who's thumb it is, but they welded across the boom instead of just along it, which is a massive no no.

  2. #2catman132018-03-02 23:06

    it may not have a brand. it is a pin in place thumb , may have been built in their shop.

  3. #3Tinkerer2018-03-03 08:33

    This one sure looks like yours. Maybe not. It is advertised as for sale in Morris,IL.

  4. #4Mud Dauber2018-03-03 16:22

    Please give more information if you can. I agree it looks like a fit. I have hauled a lot of corn and beans to Morris during the 80s so I know the area. Is it at "Illinois Truck"?

  5. #5Ronsii2018-03-03 17:12

    Looks like it... http://iltruck.com/useddetails.php?stock=KB057

  6. #6Tinkerer2018-03-03 18:35

    yes it's the one Ronsi posted the link to.

  7. #7Mud Dauber2018-03-03 19:39

    Thank You.