Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Please like me on Facebook

Hendrik ยท 2012-10-07 00:50

Not sure if we have a thread going about facebook and such, the missus finally 'convinced' me that we should have a page on there https://www.facebook.com/DingoDiggersPlus Who else uses facebook to promote their services? Anyway have a look and click on like if you like.

Replies5
  1. #1mitch5042012-10-07 15:32

    Okay Hendrik, I liked you on facebook, but, then I had a thought; This doesn't mean I have to like you on here, too, does it?! Just kidding, nice page, man. I probably should do the same, I just don't like doing stuff like that. But I should do it anyway.

  2. #2Hendrik2012-10-07 18:53

    No you don't have to like me here, you could add me to your ignore list Seriously though, to know me is to love me and thanks for liking me on that facethingy, we're still having a few problems trying to make it work properly but it is relatively easy to do.

  3. #3Steve Frazier2012-10-08 00:28

    There's a thread started quite a while ago that several members have posted their page info on.

  4. #4Hendrik2012-10-10 19:22

    Thanks for that Steve, I have posted in that thread so you can delete this one if you like.

  5. #5nickbowers2012-10-11 04:13

    done