Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Plow Drivers Dutchess Putnam Ny

PROCUT1 ยท 2006-11-03 13:46

SNOW PLOW DRIVERS - Drivers needed to operate our equipment in southern Dutchess and Putnam counties. Must be experienced, dependable , and available 24/7 during all snow events. We offer TOP PAY and clean modern equipment. Call 845-897-5296.

Replies4
  1. #1crash9352006-11-04 01:05

    Was that your portable work sign i seen along the side of west bound 84 the other day? I dont remember the phone # that was flashing on it, probably a county thing anyway.

  2. #2PROCUT12006-11-04 10:55

    No but you just gave me one hell of an idea.......I happen to know someone who has a couple of those message board trailers laying around......Ill just have to think of where to stick em

  3. #3crash9352006-11-04 23:04

    Put them up right along the highway like the county, will probably take them weeks to notice its not their sign or #..

  4. #4nedly052006-11-15 19:00

    Do you hire any part timers? I have a couple of friends going to DCC. They are brothers and the grew up on iron. They may be interested if needed part-timers.