Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

plow trucks

dzlnut ยท 2012-02-27 15:06

let see'em post up your pictures of your plow trucks

Replies9
  1. #1mike s2012-02-28 20:09

    First!!!!!! I will be the first to post!

  2. #2mike s2012-02-28 20:29

    Had to resize to post and now they suck!!! Let me try again

  3. #3Steve Frazier2012-02-28 21:24

    Here's one of mine, '01 F-350 Powerstroke

  4. #4dzlnut2012-02-29 17:37

    nice pics guys keep'em coming

  5. #5Pecord Exc2012-03-01 13:21

    some of our trucks Part of the operation I work with, we have 4 more trucks, 2 backhoes 2 skids a Cat 257b and a mustang, an International with 12' plow and fully hydraulic sander and a Peterbilt 379 with dump trailer for salt pick ups and distribution

  6. #6Bumpsteer2012-03-01 15:16

    Mine...

  7. #7dzlnut2012-03-01 15:44

    dang bumpsteer I'm a Ford guy but that's one clean Gen 1

  8. #8Steve Frazier2012-03-01 22:22

    My bet is it doesn't look like that today :wink2

  9. #9Bumpsteer2012-03-02 00:12

    Sorry Steve, even though that pic was taken a few years ago, she still looks like that today with 46000 miles on it. I'm the original owner, ordered it back in '92. If you want, I'll wash it (been muddy as heck here) and take you a current pic. Ed