Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Poclain 60CKB 1985 Tracked Digger.

Dancing Digger ยท 2019-07-08 18:53

Hi I'm looking for the servo/poilet pressure for 60ckb, I don't have any oil pressure/supply at joysticks, oil cooler fan motor is working ok which is driven from the poilet pump and solenoid valves are working ok....any body got any ideas or a manual for this machine that covers the servo system? Steve

Replies5
  1. #1Vetech632019-07-09 03:50

    Look for 350-400 psi. That is pretty average across the board and should be operable.

  2. #2Dancing Digger2019-07-09 14:34

    Thanks for the info on the pressure, any info or diagram covering the flow of oil, release velves ect...

  3. #3uffex2019-07-10 07:27

    Good day DD A contact has a manual unfortunately it is to so informative apart from a hydraulic schematic if that is helpful I will ask for a copy? Kind regards Uffex

  4. #4Dancing Digger2019-07-10 18:32

    Hi there Uffex, Thanks for your reply, if that manual covers the Poclain 60 >CKB< model I would glad to have a copy of it. Steve...

  5. #5uffex2019-07-11 07:47

    Good day Steve PM me your email and I will post the information. Kind regards Uffex