Just a couple of video's I made today while moving some mud. some wet crap.... Trying to get it stacked up so that it while drain some over the weekend (hopefully gonna be 13 degrees monday morning - may be frozen solid...) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPRCNGhrhMk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx4_I9gmHOs Tell me how I did, new camera angle
Sweet Vid, love the angle!!!! Was it siting at your feet or what?
Yeah Its on the floor looking out the bottom glass. Always set it in the seat before, but then you have the two handels for the tracks in the view.
That's a good spot to put it. It was pretty stable and felt like I was sitting right there in the cab. Nasty slop though. I had to move some slop like that with a borrowed NH backhoe that had a small drainage hole on the back of the rear bucket. I would try to scoop it up quick to make stuff squirt out the back