Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Ponsse , 1st time in the operators seat ?

doncampbell ยท 2009-02-16 18:35

I have always loved forestry equipment , we always stopped in Escanaba, Michigan and took pictures of the newest machines . I planned to build a cool detailed model of a few of them. So when my friend called me and asked if I wanted to go for a ride in a Ponsse, I said YES ! After riding with him in amazment for a couple hours, he let me get in the operators seat and cut down a few small trees !! It was a Awesome Experience !

Replies3
  1. #1doncampbell2009-02-16 18:48

    Here are a couple pictures of the only forestry models I have made so far, but I thought even the models were very cool.

  2. #2cat 3852009-02-16 19:46

    smiling from ear to ear......i am glad you had the chance to get in the seat,i know you hear it daily but you and your workmanship are a true talent.

  3. #3doncampbell2009-02-17 10:49

    Sharing my adventures with nice people like you folks is great ! It's still hard for me to think my model building got me so many adventures , thanks for the kind words. This day on the Ponsse was another dream come true for me.