Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Popular auction sites for crawler loaders

BCOWANWHEELS ยท 2015-01-19 18:43

SORRY IF I,ve posted this in the wrong place but can sombody tell me the popular auction sites where I might be able to pick me up a cat track loader ? preferably a cat 963b. i,ve done tons of online rescherch as to what machine best suits my needs and this seems to fit the bill the best. all help-tips are greatly appreciated. thanks bob

Replies7
  1. #1CM19952015-01-19 20:33

    I've seen a few come across Iron Planet.

  2. #2Dickjr.2015-01-19 21:00

    I have bought 4 pieces thru Ironplanet , as long as it says "ironclad assurance " you will get just what the inspections says. I bought a laser level from them that did not have the iron clad assurance and it needed a diode. 150$ down the tube but it could have been worse. One dozer I bought turned out to have a bron plow conversion done , I filed a complaint , I had my money back within 10 days , they asked to leave it at my place till they resold it.

  3. #3TCat2015-02-01 13:03

    I've bought a skid loader and more recently a Cat 953 from Ritchie Brothers. You have to check out the equipment yourself or have someone check it for you, but I really like the way they run their auctions. Very professional. They have regularly scheduled auctions at locations all around the world. Good luck. Tim

  4. #4DMiller2015-02-01 13:17

    Is a Ritchie Bros yard just out of Kansas City, have not had dealings with them as yet but a lot of machinery crosses their yards.

  5. #5JBGASH2015-02-01 21:03

    I have bought & sold several items from the KC Mo Ritchie Bros Auction and have had good results with all, however there are some items at every sale that you would be best to leave there. One really needs to check out the piece closely ahead of time.

  6. #6BCOWANWHEELS2015-02-01 23:40

    I THINK RICHIE BROS did something wrong to the iron planet guys. theres a law suite going on. i,d feel alot better with iron planet auctions just becasue of there guarentee

  7. #7Yasherka2015-02-02 12:33

    There is also http://www.auctiontime.com/HomePage/Default.aspx , but they have not had any crawler loaders there in about a month.