Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Possible trailer ID

ryanb923 ยท 2025-12-31 15:07

can anyone ID this trailer? Im sure it is older, at first I thought it was an econoline backhoe pro because of the axles, but I havent been able to find one with a metal floor and those removable panels on top. Any ideas?

Replies4
  1. #1PeterG2025-12-31 15:23

    Do you have the Title? Do you have the Registration? Is there a vin tag on the trailer (could be painted over) What type and size of hitch? Electric Brakes? What size tires? Does it have lights to DOT spec? Is there a license plate on it? If so, when was it last registered. If no title, you likely need to take it to your State patrol for inspection and wait to see if a new title will be registered, and then you can register it.

  2. #2ryanb9232025-12-31 15:59

    Just a bill of sale. Old timer had it said he bought a backhoe it came with it, took the backhoe off used on his property never touched the trailer again. I bought it sight unseen had a family member drop it off to get sandblasted and painted. If it had a tag on it I would know what it was. Dont know how lights would help me identify what make of trailer it would be. Im aware I have to file for a lost title and have it inspected ti tag it. Was purely curious if it looked familiar to anyone make/model wise

  3. #3PeterG2025-12-31 17:23

    If it has lights and other parts that look OEM, then with more images it may be able to be identified. With it being painted, it's harder. If it doesn't have lights, it may be home made from an RV trailer or something.

  4. #4DDoug2025-12-31 19:37

    Mobile home axles, axle spread looks a bit too wide, looks home made.