Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Post Count….973

Burnout ยท 2009-09-27 13:50

I finally reached it.... 973 posts. So now can Steve make sure it stays at 973? I know it can be done. Now chop chop with it chief. So what have you all been up to for the last couple weeks. I have been working my undercarriage off... or at least thats what I am gonna let you think. Here are some new pics of the adventures in oil land. And yes.... every picture in post 973 will include a 973.

Replies25
  1. #1Burnout2009-09-27 13:52

    Well that didn't last long.... post 974... Steve get on er buddy.

  2. #2Burnout2009-09-27 13:55

    Number 975....

  3. #3Burnout2009-09-27 13:57

    I guess these pics should have been in post 657. And to explain the first picture.... yes a 657E makes a great tow truck.

  4. #4Burnout2009-09-27 13:59

    And here is it... I switched sites finally over to a big dirt crew job. mmmm rock trucks. I remember the days.

  5. #5Burnout2009-09-27 14:01

    Rock trucks... who knew we had em....

  6. #6Burnout2009-09-27 14:03

    More rock trucks... and that little hoe we use for diggin stuff up. Anyone losing interest?

  7. #7Burnout2009-09-27 14:05

    More rock trucks.

  8. #8Burnout2009-09-27 14:07

    Who likes off roading? Well around here we do it with 740's

  9. #9Burnout2009-09-27 14:10

    Well they finally floated the 385 over to the next site. But there was a little problem with the float tractor so they ended up havin to bring in a pinch hitter float tractor. The last 2 pics I managed to catch the top secret super tractor running around north america.

  10. #10Burnout2009-09-27 14:16

    And now for videos.... because I think we all know I like taking videos now more than pictures. Moving pictures if you will. Caterpillar 345BL Doing some backfilling. A real hack of an operator though YouTube - Caterpillar 345BL John Deere 624J just moving some crap around. YouTube - John Deere 624J The Caterpillar 973C Chase scene..... YouTube - Caterpillar 973C Chase Cam Caterpillar 385BL Loading rock trucks. YouTube - Caterpillar 385BL Caterpillar 657E's bringing me some dry fill YouTube - Caterpillar 657E And this one is for the little lady.... my apartment. So classy and all that. BTW the song is called the money shot. YouTube - The Burnout apartment

  11. #11EGS2009-09-27 17:22

    Do you guys run a lot of those ejector trucks?

  12. #12ben46a2009-09-27 19:11

    Not trying to answer for him, But they seem to be more popular up here than their counterparts. I think its mainly a saftey thing with less chance of a rollover.

  13. #13EGS2009-09-27 19:18

    The reason I ask is the company I work for has rented one for a while. It seems OK in some ways and problems in others. The no rollover thing is nice, but I could see some problems with more moving parts.

  14. #14Burnout2009-09-27 20:52

    Yeah we seem to like them, they have about 40-50 of em now?

  15. #15JimBruce422009-09-27 21:29

    Sweet photos man... never get tired of 'em When you have 40-50 ejectors I bet they do work well... I still think the ejector plate is waaaay too slow to be productive imo.

  16. #16Tigerotor77W2009-09-28 10:18

    Nice shots!

  17. #17digger242j2009-09-28 19:52

    I guess if we'd been quick enough we could've banned you at 973. :ban Outside of that, I think the only option is to go and delete one of your posts for each new one you make. We wouldn't want to do that though, would we? :cool2 Just keep going and shoot for 9,730...

  18. #18EGS2009-09-28 20:55

    It seems like the ejector truck that we have rented dumps about as fast as our regular 740's. They just won't buy the ejectors because they don't think it would be a good idea to haul shot rock in them.

  19. #19Burnout2009-09-29 21:08

    Hey diggs..... do you really want me to shoot for 9730 posts? As for the ban at 973 posts... I could deal with that. I'd just create a new account... Mr. 973. I mean umm......John Smith.. yes thats it.

  20. #20OCR2009-09-29 21:35

    Post Count....973: "Hey diggs"... that's great Bur... I mean John. lol Dang, I probably shouldn't do that... :ban Sorry, digger242j... and I apologize to the forum, as well... OCR... :duh

  21. #21digger242j2009-09-29 22:58

    Is that hammer powered by a perpetual motion machine? :cool2 :tong Nah. That'd be a Sureway to burnout your computer. (And probably the server too....) :bash

  22. #22Burnout2009-09-29 23:01

    Just your server Diggs..... I just bought a new computer which makes 3 in here. And I have tons of room for pics now. Krissy got me 2 1TB hard drives and I have a new camera. I also nominate you change your name to Diggs.

  23. #23digger242j2009-09-29 23:08

    Like the old saying goes, "You can call me anything you want to, just don't call me late to dinner..."

  24. #24Burnout2009-09-29 23:11

    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I said that once, and was astonished at the names that came out of such a pretty girls mouth. And none of those names were very pretty. Although me and the girlfriend are working on a new drink for adults.....For any who watch the Simpsons... who remembers the Flaming Moe/Homer drink? We are thinking one up called the Flaming Alex. And I promise its not just me running around in a pink shirt with a purse screaming.... Hey girlfriend :cool2

  25. #25OCR2009-09-29 23:17

    Now that is good ... :lmao :thumbsup Sorry, Burnout... lol Probably... it'll no doubt beat on me forever... OCR