I recieved a Power Curbers 5700B as payment for a job I did this summer. It last worked about 6 years ago and has been sitting in my yard ever since. Ran fine and worked alright back then. My main question is, is this machine worth anything to anyone? Possably part it out? I am probaly going to haul it to the scrap yard this week if I do not hear of any interest. Also does anyone know how much it would weigh?
What kind of shape is it in? Hours? Any Molds? S/N #? It is worth more than scrap value, unless it is really rough. I may have someone interested. Let me know and I will contact you. I deal with these frequently.
The tag says: model 5700-B, S/N 57169617. Meter says 3507 hrs. Send me an email and I will send you some pictures of it when I download them tonight. It does have 2 molds with it. It looks like it would require a lot of chipping to clean it up, but it did work the last time it was used. ror76a@hotmail. com
I'm interested as well if,the price is right.Would like to see some pics, if possible.
Okay, the machine is for sale, $3200 minimum (scrap). If anyone needs parts, let me know otherwise it goes to the scrap yard the end of the week.
Aaron just pissed his pants...
What does that mean?????????????????????????
is this still available ?
No. I hauled it to the scrap yard back in 2012 when this thread was started. It is probably a Kia by now.