I have a 2002 PowerHouse Prowler Stand-on Mini Skid steer. This machine is a Boxer TL-224 renamed for the Home Depot. After extensive research and a lot of hard work I have acquired all the information for this machine. This includes the original Owners manual, complete Parts Catalog, Complete Electrical Schematics, Electrical wiring harness diagram, Honda engine specifications, adjustments, Owners manual and parts manual. If you own this particular machine and need this information email me at: [email protected] . Unfortunately the info is too large to post on this site. I work 24 hour shifts but will try to email you the info as soon as possible. please do not ask me about other machines. I am no expert but have done a lot of repairs on this machine. To include fixing a charging problem, re-wiring the entire machine, changing tracks, replacing cylinders, fixing track grease cylinders, having manufactured and replacing track tension springs and on and on. So I may be able to answer some questions . I also have the number for the parts dealer. This is a great machine, unfortunately its old and parts are difficult and expensive to come by. So it's nice to get help. Hope all goes well for your project. Mark
No replies yet.