Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Pressure washer / steam cleaner hose

Bumpsteer ยท 2020-04-12 22:06

Anyone have a good on line source for pressure washer hose? Looking for 3/8 id, 3000 psi. Current hose is Eagle and has held up very well. Thanx Ed

Replies13
  1. #151cub2020-04-13 18:31

    I can't vouch for any of these but here's a couple names. Grainger, JGBhose, and pressurewashersdirect.com

  2. #2Bumpsteer2020-04-13 23:30

    Thanks, I'll check them out. Ed

  3. #351cub2020-04-15 18:27

    Here's hoping one of them works out

  4. #4Walker12021-03-13 17:41

    I bought an Uberflex on ebay. Nice and flexible when no pressure and pretty reasonable when pressurized.

  5. #5Sberry2021-03-29 21:08

    There is a difference between house for hot and cold. The one I bought from Direct must be single wire. Had it blow out the other day from a nick. It was 5 yrs old but not much use, I had it right hot though and blew a small hole in. They have ends come off once in a while.

  6. #6Sberry2021-03-29 21:11
  7. #7Sberry2021-03-29 21:15

    The yellow was a 4k hose I got from Northern lasted pretty well for 10 yrs or so. The new black was Direct, was 3k and the guy told me they had some issues but went shopping over it and got better. It was economical but didn't hold the ends well.

  8. #8lantraxco2021-03-30 22:07

    https://www.discounthydraulichose.com/pressure-wash-hose-assemblies.html

  9. #9joe--h2021-03-31 13:14

    I'll second discounthydraulichose.com Joe H

  10. #10Sberry2021-03-31 16:43

    Seems the last black 1 wire I got was 100 for 100 from direct. But that has been a while now. Its nice cold and light but if a guy has to be real dependable might do better 2 wire and that discount price is really good. I should have got a whole box of screw on replacement ends, I got some and the guy tried to clearance some and regret not getting them. For hot washers they work about as well as crimps.

  11. #11Sberry2021-03-31 16:51

    I wash a car about every day, sometimes more.

  12. #12JLarson2021-04-03 01:30

    Our one hose house has good pressure washer stuff. Plus if I need something I can just go right in and grab it.

  13. #13Walker12021-04-22 19:37

    Thats one powerful steam cleaner! It took off all the green and half the steel on that tractor.