9,10,11
Really Cool lol
ever see the movie Killdozer,
Yeah ! made the mistake of watching it once.
That's a great photo. Thanks for sharing!
Very nice, post some more :drinkup
But why Arizona instead of OK
Went on vacation in Az to my buddies place in Safford, Az got to take the grand tour of Az while i was out there.
Makes me want to ad 25ft hungry boards to the D47U!! Great pic
Great pic's Kyle
You should c how small that "11" looks next to my D575SD......look at the pic. of my avatar.....
I always wanted to run a 575 but hell i always wanted to run D11s to when I was a younger man. I spent alot of time on Komatsu dozers growing up, my first dozer was a D31 then I went to a D41 and then Pops bought two D65s.
Only problem is, that's not an 11 in your avatar. There has been varied discussion as to whether it's a 9 or a 10.
It wouldnt matter it would still dwarf an 11 hell a 475 is still bigger than an 11. but not everybody wants to buy a 300k lbs+ dozer they have to use for a flower pot in a couple of years. lol
Ahh, the obligatory Tinaja Hills photo op! Very fun to see the place isn't it. My vote is it's a 10.
The best thing about it is the food! If you ever go back out there ask them to take you up to silver springs. the view is magnificent!
Some pics a friend of mine shot.
another one. not the best face shot I guess lol
She has a face?
great pictures!!
we are still debating wether or not to go ahead and make a heavy equipment calender but didnt know how much interest we could generate and plus with all the P.C. rules out now it would make it hard to market them. She has a ton of very well figured model friends to work with, I just have to gather up the Iron.
We looked into making one for our diesel truck site. We where advised against it since GM owns the likeness of there trucks. And if we where selling calender with there trucks on them we could be sued by GM