Hey guys, just a quick reminder that tomorrow June 5th is the truck show at the Pride and Glory Chrome Shop in North Haven. Hope to see you there.
going about 11
Not sure if this will work.. But if anyone was there and got a picture of the green R.J. Dibble W900, that was the one I brought.
It was a great show as always, the black and orange 359 won best in show bobtail... way to go Geno!
here ya go
Thanks tonka. Truck looks pretty decent in that picture.
its a good looking truck, i would change a few things but all and all its a nice ride...
This is the first show its ever been to. We haven't done anything to it other than keep it clean. I'd like to hear your ideas as to what you would change. The body is definitely getting repainted but other ideas are still up in the air right now.
I would remove the rookie sticks, put some turn out stacks on it, put stainless on the sides of your box, change the square headlights to round, change the visor to a stock visor just tilt it down a bit, other than that its a sweet ride...
Daily Hauler I hauled gravel with this truck all morning yesterday. Then my 16 year old grandson showed up to help me clean it up. Nothing fancy, just a hose, soap, brush, and water. It's a 97 with 500,000 on the odometer. N 14 Celect Plus 525 horse, 18 speed, 4.56 rears at 46,000 and full lockers. Body vibrator. Leather interior. After market stereo. Full gauges. Thinking of painting it this winter. Camping World colors. Blurple and yellow.
I like the headlight idea. Stacks are just a matter of time, its way too quiet anyway. Stainless would be sick but as much as the truck works would get ruined I'm afraid. Haha I'm pretty sure the only reason the rookie sticks are on there is for a place to hook the hood tarp while at the asphalt plant.