Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Prime-mover LD50 or(John Deere)

Sandhills-elect ยท 2010-05-11 18:21

What can you guys tell me about these loaders, i can't find much info on the net, i think they were bought out. I know it has 3 cylinder John deere diesel motor, other than that not much. Any ifo much appreciate. Sorry didn"t get picture the first time!! Look below. Thanks Brent.

Replies4
  1. #1Sandhills-elect2010-05-11 18:25

    Prime-Mover LD 50 or John Deere What can you guys tell me about these loaders, i can't find much info on the net, i think they were bought out. I know it has 3 cylinder John deere diesel motor, other than that not much. Any ifo much appreciate Thanks Brent.

  2. #2boreal fish2012-03-08 13:18

    Would you be willing to sell your LD50? Cash, as is where is. I need to know ASAP as we will be buying another one March 10. Thanks, Randy

  3. #3buckfever2012-03-08 20:24

    dad had a primemover skidloader and you could not kill the thing. Was not fancy or fast but in it's day would out work a bobcat everytime.

  4. #4steve75472013-02-16 20:02

    I have one & mine has a full cab with heat. its in great condtion & has a 4 cyl motor, very strong! Make me an offer!