Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Problem responding to a new thread

Welder Dave · 2022-12-06 00:20

I tried to respond to Columbo's thread further down regarding an electrical connector and an error shows up, Not Acceptable. Even clicking to see his profile it pops up.

Replies8
  1. #1joe--h2022-12-06 01:23

    Same here, connector for a what? Joe H

  2. #2Coaldust2022-12-06 01:41

    I’ve been getting that glitch, as well.

  3. #3Columbo2022-12-06 05:19

    Thanks for trying to respond to my thread! I’ll update it and clarify the connector is on a Kubota tractor.

  4. #4Columbo2022-12-06 05:23

    Well, I get the same error trying to respond to my own thread? Maybe I should start a new one if a mod wants to delete the original? For those trying to help with the electric connector, from searching online and comparing visually to various other connectors I believe it is or is similar to a DJ7021 connector?

  5. #5joe--h2022-12-06 11:12

    https://www.amazon.com/SMILEFS-Wate...hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4583795280165540&psc=1

  6. #6Steve Frazier2022-12-06 21:43

    I'll look into it, sorry for the trouble

  7. #7Steve Frazier2022-12-06 21:53

    I can't say why but it appears the thread did not load properly. I think we've had this happen once before and again for an unknown reason. Try posting again, sorry for the trouble

  8. #8Columbo2022-12-07 05:22

    No problem, thanks for checking into it Steve!