Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Problems with a ManLift AMZ50

Nashvegaswelder ยท 2014-05-21 17:01

Howdy folks, new member from Nashville TN with a problem. We have an AMZ50 at work that will not telescope from the controls in the basket and the engine is not charging the battery. I can't even find a manufacturer ID on the engine to try to find a manual for it. It is a gas/propane unit. Anyone have a wiring diagram for the controls or know what type of engine this thing has?

Replies3
  1. #1Nashvegaswelder2014-05-21 17:16

    Also, the level alarm is going off, but the machine is on relatively flat ground.

  2. #2GBH2014-06-04 02:36

    Here's a page from the AMZ50 brochure. There are a couple of engine choices. Check the alternator post for 13+ volts while engine is running. Someone should be able to chime in about the location of the level sensor and how to check it with an ohm meter.

  3. #3rogerellingson2015-06-27 13:02

    I would think you have fixed your telescoping problem by now but I had a similar problem with the riser as discussed in another thread: Did you ever locate any electrical diagrams? I am also interested in digging up technical info on the amz50. Roger.